Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What should I have for breakfast ... cold pizza..or butter and toast?

cold pizza and beerWhat should I have for breakfast ... cold pizza..or butter and toast?
Toast.
BOB SAGETWhat should I have for breakfast ... cold pizza..or butter and toast?
cold pizza
butter and toast, more nutritional
toast
Have whatever you want for breakfast.
cold pizza is soooo good in the morning go for it!!
Butter and toast, seems it looks healthier and tastier than cold pizza :)
Both!
Cold Pizza MMMMMMMMMM my favorite
pizza on toast.
i say butter and toast
toast
Why don't you put on a t-shirt first..you're scaring the children
Baby .. with your sweet looks.... have any thang you want !
You should have butter %26amp; toast for breakfast, with honey a lot, followed by juices.
cold pizza is just wrong to be eaten in the morning so eat a nice toast with jam and butter and some orange juice on the side and walla
Go with the Buttered Toast, save the cold pizza for lunch and DON'T get either of those meals on that manly chest of yours, luuuuuckyyyy!
I would have some whole grain wheat toast with some Blackberry jam on it and no butter. Then I would grind up some good coffee beans and add just a touch of cream to my favorite wake up beverage. Avoid the cold pizza unless you like really bad breath at about 9am. Of course that is after you have taken a crap for the second time. For a mid-morning snack I would have some yogurt and some fruit. Pizza will give you the bowels of an eighty year old man when you are in your 20's.
whatever u want god
Cold pizza is the breakfast of champions.
pizza
I'm all up for pizza.
cold pizza yuck that is heart attack material. yummy toast and butter

No comments:

Post a Comment