Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you like cold pizza for breakfast?

i do, and i think im bout to eat a piece!!! :)Do you like cold pizza for breakfast?
yup....cold ham %26amp; cheese stromboli is good for cold breakfast too
I do

here's another thing i did the other day.

i pinched a part the pizza i had in little pieces

Then i put it in the fry pan with a little butter and scrambled

some eggs with that.

boy was that good

top that with some graded cheese too..Do you like cold pizza for breakfast?
Yes, but I perfer warm pizza! I am not too fond of pizza microwaved or toasted, though. It makes me sick.
no... i eat bread for breakfast
Cold pizza? yes. For breakfast? no, but now you've made me hungry...
PIZZA != SEXY = SEXYPIZZA !!
How lucky! Don't forget the Tabasco.
My son does he eats the left over he bought the night before
Mmmmm! You're making me feel hungry. You cannot beat cold pizza at the best of times!
yes sure do
Is there anything else?This is the breakfast of champions!
HELLZ YEAH!! RE-HEATED AND ALL GREASY YUM YUM YUM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm eating a slice of cheeselovers now!
yeah-love it!

+the texture of the cheese is amazing!
Yes but not the warm beer
Yes!!!!!
yes cold pizza is good anytime hope this helps you cheers :-)
LOVE it (:
i like to reheat it in the microwave
ewwww,not cold
Cold pizza is good I've had it b4 for breakfeast
yeah unless there is no heat source.
great for when ur feeling lazy. and also delicious
only when I am too hungry
Fur sure! dude love pizza warm and cold!
ewww no
no just hot mate,,,,,,,,,,,
mmmm yuck
please give me some, im starving!
of course :)
yes!!
  • restaurant week nyc
  • country buffet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment