Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I had pizza for breakfast. Is that bad?

I know what you're thinking: pizza? For breakfast? But the truth is that you can crack open last night's leftovers in the a.m. if you want to.



I know lots of women who skip breakfast, and they have a ton of different excuses for doing it. Some say they don't have time, others think they're "saving" calories by eliminating a meal, still others just don't like breakfast food.



But the bottom line is, eating in the morning is crucial when you're trying to trim down. "Eating just about anything in the range of 300 to 400 calories would be better than nothing at all," says SELF contributor Katherine Brooking, R.D., who developed the super-easy eating plan for this year's SELF Challenge. And even pizza can be healthy if it's thin-crust, loaded with veggies, and you stick to one slice.



Breakfast is one meal I never miss (my favorite morning combo includes Fage nonfat yogurt topped with fresh fruit and low-carb granola, yum!), and the same goes for most weight loss success stories.



Research shows that eating breakfast revs up your metabolism, keeps you from overeating later in the day and may even help sleekify your abs. Researchers at the University of Southern California at Los Angeles found that breakfast skippers have bigger tummies than those who regularly have a morning meal.



So eat something in the morning, anything. I know plenty of pals who end up forgoing it altogether to have just coffee or cola. I say, try heating up last night's leftovers-it may sound crazy, but if it works for you, do it!



Bonus: I find if I tell myself, "You can always eat it tomorrow," I put away the leftovers instead of eating more that night. Try it...you may save yourself some prebedtime calories. And watch your body reap the fat-burning benefits. What are your favorite breakfast foods?I had pizza for breakfast. Is that bad?
Pizza tastes best in the morning. I'm jealous.
yes! your stomach is going to really be upset and you will fart and need to use the bathroom a lot to poop during the dayI had pizza for breakfast. Is that bad?
Actually good. It is a blend of instant energy carbs, protein for later, and fat for after that. As long as you didn't stuff yourself with like four peices, one or two is a decent breakfast to keep you going til lunch.
yes that is bad..

you should try to eat more health food in the morning because it is the most important meal of the day
Nothing wrong with it. My husband had pie for breakfast. Eat what you want so it doesn't go to waste.



I love pizza and beer for breakfast.
I HAD RIBEYE
no i envy you so much! x
No it's not I do it a lot. It's better cold and in the morning
i always eat pizza for breakfast! nothing happened to me. so i don't think its so bad
No it's not bad. don't worry about it.
No. By the end of the day you will have burned most of those calories. If you had eaten it for dinner then you would go to sleep shortly afterwards and it would turn to fat.
no its nawt bad at all....





















































































































ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment