Friday, February 17, 2012

Do you like cold pizza for breakfast?

just wondering....it's my favorite breakfastDo you like cold pizza for breakfast?
Beer and cold pizza. Breakfast of champions.
I absolutely can't cold pizza. It makes me sick. I used to like it though.Do you like cold pizza for breakfast?
yeap ! i love cold pizza..im not into warm pizza at all ..cold pizza and a glassof pepsi/cola ..heaven
Yes! Cold Pizza is the best...Especially the Pizza hut pizza.
I don't know if I like it, but I eat it. Especially of it's Meatball.
I love cold pizza. In fact when we order it I put it in the fridge for 30 mins to make it colder :)
Yes, it's the only dinner food I can have cold(that isn't meant to be cold).
Yes, I love having cold pizza for breakfast :D
yesss!!!



i think pizza tastes better cold in general thou
Cold pizza and a tall, cold glass of milk......Breakfast of the gods!
OMG, I haven't had cold pizza for breakfast in forever... but it's so good!
No, I always heat up pizza... =]
not cold pizza
omg I LOVE COLD PIZZA!

YES!
ew. no... i hate cold pizza anytime. :[
nope...PEACE
yeah :)
yes and pasta to.
oh my gosh, i like cold pizza better than hot!

it's gooood. :)
Yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment