Friday, February 24, 2012

What's the weirdest thing you've eaten for breakfast?

I've eaten pizza for breakfast several times before.What's the weirdest thing you've eaten for breakfast?
pizza and coffee(at the same time) :)
I love pizza for breakfast I never thought of it as being weird though lol

I don't think I've ever really ate anything weirdWhat's the weirdest thing you've eaten for breakfast?
cold chinese food

who doesn't eat pizza for breakfast every once in awhile?

cake

ice cream

candy

banana with peanut butter
Pizza
Italian sausage with sauerkraut, onions, and mustard
Chocolate
A Banana Snowball..
Chocolate
Cornish pasty
Funyuns
Banana inside of my toast...

It's strange but I liked it!
Tuna Fish Sandwich
Broccoli pancakes. And believe me, they're soooo good! My husband makes them for me.
Pasta Salad and Mashed Pototes.

I love them both.
spaghetti
grilled cheese made in the microwave followed by a soda lol
i used to ea hot dogs all the time or apples dipped in syrup
An apple, cheerio and syrup sandwich... with a carrot. Mmmmm.
Pork Chops And Rice %26amp; gravy

lol
Steak %26amp; beer
brownies lol %26lt;3
White Castle hamburgers. Cold, straight out of the fridge.
chicken and rice
scrambled cheese eggs with french fries
pork fried rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment