Friday, February 24, 2012

Do you eat cold pizza for breakfast?

Love it!! AND, it's just as good as any other breakfast too!! ALL the food groups are represented (assuming you have a deluxe pizza)...the MOST nutritional ''junk food''!!! Great way to start-off your day!! Save the beer for later though.Do you eat cold pizza for breakfast?
Yes, that stuff is the BEST!!!!!
I eat pizza for breakfast, but I prefer to heat it up first.Do you eat cold pizza for breakfast?
Yes...not just for breakfast, I would take some to work for lunch.
LOL I did that today.
that is the bestest!
Thank you for asking.



Better than just about anything else.

Since I make my own, I KNOW how good it's going to be.
Yes I doo. What do you have to offer?
Nope*
Sorry, I'd rather eat a hot juicy burger.
  • luigi games
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment