Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you ever make a pizza before you go to bed just so you can eat cold pizza for breakfast?

cold pizza makes my throat hurt.



im not sure why but that question reminded me of the fact that during the REALLY hot times in the summer i put my bras and undies in the freezer so i can wear em cold the next morning.



i am not wierd...i kno people who do that!Do you ever make a pizza before you go to bed just so you can eat cold pizza for breakfast?
my friend gina does she saids it is great
No, but that sounds like a fun idea.Do you ever make a pizza before you go to bed just so you can eat cold pizza for breakfast?
I don't make pizza, I just call Pizza Hut!!
no, a pizza would never last that long.
  • acura tsx
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment