Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Do you eat an unconventional breakfast?

Forget the green eggs and ham. Do you eat something for breakfast that is considered more appropriate for a different meal?



I think there is nothing better than cold pizza (or cold steak) for breakfast after I've eaten it fresh the night before.



Do you eat non-breakfast food at breakfast too? If so, what?



Do you eat an unconventional breakfast?
nothin beats K.F.C. for breakfast original recipe lol
Great minds think alike what can I say? lol

Report Abuse

Do you eat an unconventional breakfast?
I generally don't even have a breakfast! hell, I may be big, but I don't really eat much any more, I still haven't ate today and it's 4:16 pm! is that 'unconventional' for you?
omg, my moms leftover lasagna is the best the next morning and any time for that matter, but is great for me for breakfast, with a glass of milk
I don't like breakfast much, so I probably have the most unusual answer - I just eat whatever is in the house
I always have cheese for breakfast. I don't know why, but it's my new thing. Cold pizza is great though. It always tastes better the next day.
Yeah, I eat:

Bagel Bites

Deep Fryed Cheesticks

Cheesy Bread

Macaroni And Chese

Chef Boyardee


I'm horrible, I usually don't have time to eat breakfast.......
i just go to the corner store in the morning and buy tons of junk food and red bull. **** keeps me awake all through school.
Sometimes I have sushi...or pasta...or any leftovers from last night's dinner.



YUMMM!!!
I agree, pizza is good in the morning. I also like eating leftover birthday cake with a glass of milk :}
popcorn
I eat whatever i feel like at the time...I love ice cream for beakfast!
one time i had a hot dog!! at 6:30 am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment