Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why would pizza make my heart race?

I ate 2 pieces of pizza and a bread stick last night from Pizza ***. I noticed a bit later that my heart was racing and could even hear it. I have a blood pressure cuff and used it. My BP was 132/72 but my pulse was 110. I thought maybe it was the pizza so for breakfast I had 1 piece of pizza and 1 breadstick to see. Sure enough I feel the racing again. Would it be the sodium or what? This has happened before but I didn't think what the culprit could have been. Anyone have any ideas?Why would pizza make my heart race?
Well you might I have an allergy that is a part of the pizza like the sodium, or maybe the slice of pizza depending upon what toppings you put on it if you had any toppings on it. You should talk to your doctor about it. P.S. I forgot to mention that it might be diabetes. Hope this helps.
Maybe, you are allergic to some of the ingredients. Consult with your doctor to let him know and he can follow up on it.Why would pizza make my heart race?
maybe you have an alergy to one of the ingredients in the sause.

Or maybe your hypoglycemic and are carohydrate sensitive.
yess of course that was reason of the sodum.

you should drink of water 1 litter when you gete up early morning dialy make a roteen then you will be find releaf.
THis is probably a conincidence, for I had eaten Pizza my whole life, but just this week 2 hrs after eating Pizza , my heart started to race and shortly went into A Fib.
Cholesterol in the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment