Friday, February 17, 2012

Pizza for breakfast. Hot or cold ?

Ohmigod I love cold pizza for breakfast!! I dont like it hot because its too filling. Cold Sausage pizza yummy! Geeze now i want some just from thinking about it!! :0(Pizza for breakfast. Hot or cold ?
Cold!
Cold all the wayPizza for breakfast. Hot or cold ?
hot!! i had it this mornin was soooooooooo good
warm not hot or cold...
COLD
If breakfast I prefer cold. If not, like dinner, hot!
hot.
Definitely cold. If you're like me, its too early in the morning and im still too tired to work a microwave.
has to be cold
either is good.

I would probably have cold tho.

Maybe you should try both to see which you like more.

But, i would go for the cold pizza.
It is a perfect COLD breakfast food. Especially if its is less than one day old. The older it gets the harder it is to eat. Also it is great with a beer if you work the grave shift (because coming home at 7am is like the rest of the world getting home at 7pm!)



Also good cold is Chicken!!
i prefer hot.
For breakfast...notin but cold. Hot is for dinner, lunch, or even dunch or brunch.
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and heat the pizza on an iron skillet for 5 minutes.
either way, every day.....as our buddy Pars would say, Loves it.
of course cold ... beer optional (well sometimes you need to wash down the pizza and coffee/milk and juice don't seem right!)
cold
Cold! Eaten by the light of the open refrigerator door, with lots of hot pepper seeds.
If I have Pizza for breakfast, then I would either heat it up in my toaster oven, or nuke it in the microwave. I like Pizza hot, at any time of day.
For breakfast? Definitely cold.
WARM!!!
cold!!
For breakfast, cold, right out of the fridge. But for a morning or afternoon snack, I nuke a slice for 30 seconds so it's not totally cold and not totally hot.



My husband thinks this is disgusting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment