Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spiritually speaking, what could be better than pizza, vodka, and orange juice for breakfast?

French toast stuffed with a sweet cream cheese filling, crowned with warm blueberry compote, topped with fluffy whipped cream... er...Not that I normally eat that kind of thing but I can dream can't I? :PSpiritually speaking, what could be better than pizza, vodka, and orange juice for breakfast?
Tee hee.... I made myself hungry writing that....:) Love you donkey xoxoxox

Report Abuse


For me, you hit the negative trifecta.



I get reflux, so I don't drink, and keep citrus to a minimum. And I don't do well with dairy (cheese on the pizza).



However, you go ahead and enjoy yourself.Spiritually speaking, what could be better than pizza, vodka, and orange juice for breakfast?
A fried breakfast and ten cans of super strength beer such as Carlsburg Special Brew and plenty to smoke.
Cold pizza...as long as it's cold....I'm kind of more a beer person, but a morning screwdriver does give you your vitamin C
You might need some mylanta afterwards.
Is that pizza topped with babby? If so, then it's the perfect meal, second to none...
Easy. Poptarts, or Cinnamon Grahams.
Gin %26amp; tonic.
Which religion? I'll convert right away

No comments:

Post a Comment