Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cold pizza or pancakes for breakfast?

You and I both know it's PIZZA!! COME ON it's PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA You can smell it right now. MMMM PIZZA... Inhale and smell the cheese and sauce and toppings It's PIZZA. Don't Wait for another answer, because You Need To Eat Your PIZZA NOW!Cold pizza or pancakes for breakfast?
pancakes
neither. I don't eat breakfastCold pizza or pancakes for breakfast?
pancakes and syrup
Pancakes.
Cold pizza is the BEST!!!!
Cold pizza works better for me because I am not much of a breakfast food type person.
Depends on what you feel like eating. I don't recommend eating cold pizza; you may want to heat it up first. Pancake takes too much time to make if you're planning to make it fresh. I eat whatever I have in the frig. It doesn't have to be a "breakfast" food.
Definately pizza. in reality its healthier. you get most of your food groups in one dish.
Pizza.
I love cold pizza.
Cold Fresh Pizza! Defintly!
Pizza! You wouldn't want to whack your blood sugar out that early in the morning.
cold pizza
pancakes dripping in butter in syrup
pancakes...without syrup...
pizza - pancakes is just sugar
PANCAKES WOOOO. mmmmm with lemon and sugar, ooooh I want some. My grandad makes the BEST pancakes in the world :D Pizza's best for the evening.
Cold pizza! If I even eat breakfast. You'd have to twist my arm to get me to eat pancakes.
pancakes
yum, cold pizza definetly!!! Pancakes are great and all, but the syrup is too sweet for me in the morning... And to me they are very filling.. If I can grab a slice of pizza it the morning I would prefer that!!!
pancakes! with lots of syrup! Mmmmmmmmmm........
why not both!
OMG--do you even have to ask this?? Cold pizza of course!
pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment