Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you eat pizza for breakfast?

Pizza is like sex (and viceversa) even when it's bad, it's still good. So yeah, I'll have some of last night's pizza.Do you eat pizza for breakfast?
no
Cold Pizza for breakfast, mmmm.Do you eat pizza for breakfast?
nope not even after a boozy night out!!
noo . i never have.



yesterday for dinner though :)
only fat people
I have done in the past. But not on a regular basis. lol
more unhealthier food such as hamburgers
NO..I eat Nutella. mmm
no, unless it was from the night before and i woke up at lunch time then yeh x



please can you help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

^ guys, ir a girl came onto you while you were drunk...
I did yesterday...
I did once....
Yes I have
Yes, I do sometimes when there are leftovers from the previous night. Pizza for breakfast is the best. For some reason I like eating it cold sometimes too.
Leftovers =P
no
After a night in and theres some still left in the microwave.

Yeah.



Yum, cold pizza in the morning :)
yes..love them
Sometimes I do :D
No.
No, it would make me feel sick, no idea why but it would.
Rarely. It happens when there was too much left over from pizza feast.



Reheat in microwave with a mug of water enclosed to perk up the dough texture a bit.
Not regularly but i did it once.
pizza? anytime.. ;)
No way, cant stand pizza
..actually no.. after lunch or even supper thats all.. soo that i will stay as good as ever..
been known to a time or to here and there.
No!
Yes I do and Ilive it.



There is something really comforting about eating cold left over pizza on the morning after a heavy night. It tastes different from when it was "fresh" and it also seems to have some magic ingredient to stroke that hangover better.



There have been a couple of occasions where I have woken up with a hangover and actually ordered pizza but that's quite rare.
yes sometimes
youll realy enjoy it if you heat it in a fry pan with lid, taste like right out of the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment