Friday, February 17, 2012

Have you ever ate pizza for breakfast?

or something you would not consider breakfast foodHave you ever ate pizza for breakfast?
Yes, mushrooms pizza...
Yes, Ive ate cold pizza for breakfast so often that I have a reputation for it.Have you ever ate pizza for breakfast?
all the time
Yes, I have. It didn't really like it cold though. How about you?
yes
Yes I have. I've eaten non-breakfast food often for breakfast. I don't like breakfast food much.
yes....i have ate cookies..coke...leftovers of dinner for breakfast!
yes.....
ate a man for breakfast once...does that count? :0D
Yes, I did......
yeah
yea

i am having right

well hopefully my cuzin hasnt eaten it all

lol
Shyea..........



^__^
pizza, mini soft pretzels, and BBQ chicken
Of course, pizza is great for breakfast
i had apple pie today
in college I had pizza for breakfast a lot
no i dont like pizza
Yeah, everytime we have pizza for diner I have leftovers for breakfast.
no but i dont think its weird... my brother wanted 2 order pizza 4 breakfast lolz
yea lots of times
Yup, my family is very messed up. We wake up around 10am and then eat breakfast at 11:30am, which gives us a menu of fried rice or noodles. We never have regular breakfast.
Everyday!
Yes I have.
Yep! i do all the time!!! yay!!!!



*4u
yes and quit begging!
Yes. I eat leftover pizzas sometimes. Burgers and and I ate a whole entire fresh pizza for breakfast! Yoinks!
Nop Im a healthy person.

Ok Ok Ive eaten Ice-cream!!!
heck yes i did.

cold pizza for breakfast. but after i felt sick. :]
Pizza is the best breakfast ever.

I love that stuff.
All the time. I love cold pizza.
  • christian book
  • pittsburgh
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment