Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Have you ever eaten pizza for breakfast?

I'm about to because that's all we got left.Have you ever eaten pizza for breakfast?
Yes. It's delicious :-)
Yes.

I actually prefer to eat leftover cold pizza in the morning.. as opposed to eating hot pizza any other time of day.

:)Have you ever eaten pizza for breakfast?
Yes, it's traditional in college. Or was in my day! Cold pizza and warm beer before my 8:00 AM psycholinguistics class! Happy memories.
No. Nobody ever ate pizza in the morning, you are the first one, congratulations! ....
During college and early in my marriage... since I have teenage daughters there is never any pizza LEFT in the morning !! :((
I might have. Can i ask you a question? Why are you emo? Emos gay and completely out of fashion. And everyone hates attention seeking emo loosers
Heck, yes! And washed it down with a beer :-)
Yes , love it
yes many times. once it was seafood pizza from pizza hut, that one really made me puke
everyday
I love cold pizza in the morning.
cold pizza
Yes, i like cold pizza. :)
Yes with a side order of chinese
Yep.
who doesn't?
yep i have.
yes

%26lt;3
yep!
  • jayco
  • kauffman tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment