Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pizza hot or cold? Dinner only or breakfast too?

Personaly I am a cold pizza girl (any time of the day).Pizza hot or cold? Dinner only or breakfast too?
No such thing as a wrong time for pizza! Hot or cold.
Hot.

But any time of day is OK.Pizza hot or cold? Dinner only or breakfast too?
hot pizzas for me please with some really good garlic bread
cold ne time
hot pizza
hot, any time really but not for breakfast. yuk.
Pizza hot at dinner and cold for breakfast
Nothing wrong with cold pizza for breakfast, depending on the topping I sometimes even prefer it that way
i like pizza both ways. usually for dinner or lunch, but if i have leftovers and i am lazy the next morning, then breakfast too!
cold with white vinegar sprinkled on it.
both, any time of the day.
Hot pizza - any time of the day!
Hot is always nice to eat and I love pizza a lot. I prefer eating it for dinner or lunch.i don't eat breakfast.
pizza cold, but for lunch only
pipping hot pizza and only for lunch or dinner.
pretty much both, pretty much whenever. cold pizza for breakfast? BRILLIANT!
hot, cold, breakfast, lunch, dinner, anytime! It's pizza...how can you go wrong?! Just as long as it's anchovy free, I'll pretty much eat anything, anytime, anyway.
hot
I like hot pizza...sorry. Cold pizza tastes nasty to me. I like pizza for lunch or dinner.
hot and dinner
pizza hot,all the time
i prefer it cold but only for dinner especially ham and pineapple.(i usually make it in the morning and pop it in the fridge for dinner)
Pizza hot or cold: Both



Dinner or breakfast: Anytime
Doesn't matter and doesn't matter... Everyone can have me anytime.. lol.. that sounds very naughty..



I love it on dinner and breakfast yes, and ketchup on top..
Depends.....if it was hot first time round, and the state of the product (after the party) second time round

There's no accounting for where people keep their salmonella

when ya visiting!
I like cold pizza at breakfast,lunch or dinner,but I also like hot pizza for breakfast,lunch or dinner.
I can't eat cold pizza. For some reason it seems to form a lump in my throat, can't swallow it good when it's cold.



Gimme hot pizza with double cheese toppings anytime!
i dont care really. pizza is pizza and ill eat it whenever.
hot ...dinner or brunch ...
All of the above
  • geronimo stilton
  • chuys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment