Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SURVEY: Have you ever ended up having left-over Pizza for Breakfast?

And can you guess what I had for Dinner last night?SURVEY: Have you ever ended up having left-over Pizza for Breakfast?
All the time dude. I love it.
oh yeah, its good that way and did you have PIZZA?!!!SURVEY: Have you ever ended up having left-over Pizza for Breakfast?
Yes I have (Pizza)
yep, chinease is better though
yes,tastes better next day.

bet you had pizza.
All the time lol its great,



and hm i guess pizza?
thats dumb and oh COURSE!!!
Yep and it tasted good!
yeah, 2 weeks ago min :-) I dunno, a pizza? a scone?
Yea, many times :o)



I think you had pizza for dinner...and possibly you are eating it right now...for breakfast!
yup and you have pizze for dinner
no, i dont like left overs (i know im weird)

but my younger brother does that alllll the time when we have pizza
omg yeah i do that all the time when there is left over pizza. mmmmmmmm pizza!



Let me guess you had........meatloaf! LOL JK!!

you had Pizza. :]
yah all the time its the best
yea, i have



and u had sumthing other than pizza...lol
yes with leftover beer
well that would be kinda stupid i would EAT the pizza.... and i wouldnt have it for breakfast. anyway try to make sure that people would understand that ur eating it lol this whole post is sorta a joke anyway but sstill i bet i've done it more than you xD
yes, I love leftover pizza for breakfast! I'm probably totally wrong here but I think you had pizza!
YES... I'll have it for lunch today.(leftover from yesterday at lunch)
Cold pizza the next morning is the best way to start the day
yes you can have eva heard of breakfast pizza especially if you warm it up in a toaster oven
yes!

you had let me guess....PIZZA!
I love cold leftover pizza for breakfast. lemme guess, LEFTOVER PIZZA!
yes!



Pizza!
Yes, every once in a while. But cold chicken strips are just as good the next morning, too!!!
eww i dont like leftovers. n ugh dats gross pizza for breakfast?? :P
yup all the time
I do it all the time. Pizza
i have. like cold pizza. DELICIOUS%26lt;33 my favorite for sleepovers with my BFFs. i can't wait 4 my next pizza mrnng. and i bet u had pizza last night[and this mrnng] lol
yeah and it makes you feel good :)





what you had for dinner.. pizza? fast food?
yep, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment