Friday, February 24, 2012

Cold pizza or chinese food for breakfast?

hm i love cold pepperoni pizza but.. cold egg noodles r really yummyCold pizza or chinese food for breakfast?
Cold Pizza! Actually if I do have a late night pizza, I tend to have a garlic bread with cheese pizza. That tastes even better cold!
definatly cold pizza, the best LAZY breakfast alive! id do it every day if i could (:Cold pizza or chinese food for breakfast?
Cold Pizza for breakfast

Heated leftover chinese for lunch
pizza! yummo!
BOTH! : )

then have a cookie
Put the chow mein on top of the cold pizza and you can have both
Pizza
Pizza
Neither for me I prefer Thai. Thank you for asking though.
i would have the pizza with extra toppings (the chinese food)
Pizza, I detest Chinese food.
chinese food yummy
Chinese food.
Cold Pizza!!!
COLD PIZZA!!!
I'll take the cold pizza.
yuck ! none of them!
Cold pizza with a cup of tea, Iove it
Cold pizza first thing. Chinese food I heat up.
I'd have the Chinese
  • bully dog
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment