Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What is your favourite pizza topping? And do you like it cold the next morning?

Mine's mushroom, peppers, sweetcorn, tomato %26amp; jalapenos with extra cheese and I am eating a piece of cold pizza left over from last night right now for my breakfast...What is your favourite pizza topping? And do you like it cold the next morning?
Meat Lovers LOL....With Extra Cheese....And Don't Mind Eating It The Next Morning Because Usually Doesn't Make It There...Midnight Snacks And Eatting It While I Answer Yahoo Questions LOL
I can eat any kinda topping hot or cold... if am dying of hunger!What is your favourite pizza topping? And do you like it cold the next morning?
chicken with sweet n sour sauce and pinenuts
olives, mushrooms and always extra cheese, and cold pizza is the best breakfast.
I'm a bit boring when it comes to pizza - my fav topping is cheese and ham!
My favorite topping would have to be tomato because it is a topping that goes well with just about everything else you could think up. Yes I like it cold ther next morning too. I love pizza soo much that I am not sure I could choose a favorite style of pie. I have kinda gotten tired of the plan pepperioni and cheese style as of late and I have been enjoying the Hawiian style.
pepperoni........mmmmmmmmmm.....am feelin hungry!!
I love cold pizza and a big glass of classic coke for breakfast,,,I love beef and mushrooms pizza with lot of cheese...Hmmm think should get one:)
Pepperoni and Banana peppers i like mine hot im ready to eat as soon as the pizza guy brings it to my door. I cant stand cold pizza Yuck!
Supreme....TOTALLY!!!LOL
I like cheese on my pizza. And no, I do not like it cold especially in the morning.
favorite topping is canadian bacon and pineapple, yes i love pizza hot or cold, anytime is good for me.









PIZZA UNOS DEEP PAN CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA

Source: The Pizza Book: Everything There Is To Know About the World's Greatest Pie by Evelyne Slomon

Servings: 6



FOR THE CRUST:

1 cup warm tap water (110-115 degrees f)

1 pkg active dry yeast

3 1/2 cups flour, divided use

1/2 cup coarse ground cornmeal

1 tsp salt

1/4 cup vegetable oil

FOR THE FILLING:

1 lb sausage, removed from the casing and crumbled

1 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced

2 garlic cloves, minced

1 (28 oz) can whole tomatoes, drained and coarsely crushed

3 tsp dried oregano (or 5 fresh basil leaves, shredded

4 tbsp freshly grated parmesan



TO PREPARE THE CRUST:

Pour the warm water into a large mixing bowl and dissolve the yeast with a fork. Add 1 cup of flour, all of the cornmeal, salt, and, and vegetable oil. Mix well with a spoon. Continue stirring in the rest of the flour 1/2 cup at a time, until the dough comes away from the sides of the bowl.



Flour your hands and the work surface and knead the ball of dough until it is no longer sticky.



Let the dough rise in an oiled bowl, sealed with plastic wrap, for 45 to 60 minutes in a warm place, until it is doubled in bulk.



Punch dough down and knead it briefly. Press it into an oiled 15-inch deep dish pizza pan, until it comes 2 inches up the sides and is even on the bottom of the pan. Let the dough rise 15-20 minutes before filling.



Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.



TO PREPARE THE FILLING:

While the dough is rising, prepare the filling ingredients. Cook the crumbled sausage until it is no longer pink, drain it of its excess fat; set aside.



TO ASSEMBLE AND BAKE:

When the dough has finished its second rising, lay the mozzarella cheese over the dough shell. Then distribute the sausage and garlic over the cheese. Top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle on the seasonings and parmesan cheese.



Bake for 15 minutes at 500 degrees.



Then lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake for 25 to 35 minutes longer. Lift up a section of the crust from time to time with a spatula to check on its color. The crust will be golden brown when done. Serve immediately.
Ham+pinapple+yes cold next mornin is cool:).

But yours sounds fantastic too,i love jalapeno's.

No comments:

Post a Comment