Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Besides ice cream and pizza, what are some other good breakfast choices?

My mom would tell you that there is no better breakfast than cold pizza. I used to buy pizza with my friends after a night out drinking and any leftover pizza that got put in the fridge was not safe from Mom the next morning.





j0eBesides ice cream and pizza, what are some other good breakfast choices?
The shining beacon of healthy living that I work with usually scarfs down a box of Mike %26amp; Ikes, a pancake platter from McDonald's and 2 or 3 Rockstars for breakfast, that's gotta be good right?
Cookies and Mountain Dew, not only is it that the way to start the day off right, the kids love it too.Besides ice cream and pizza, what are some other good breakfast choices?
In this, the holy season of Clintallah, I am still fasting, however on Monday I'll be back to burnt toast and methylated spirits.
Spaghetti, tortilla chips and salsa, fish and chips, pepperoni and cheese.
ice cream and pizza are not good breakfast choices eat, cereal, fresh fruit ,toast eggs/bacon eating stuff like that for breakfast is just going to make you gain weight
I have a friend who enjoys a King Sized Kit Kat bar and a 24 oz tallboy of Budweiser for breakfast on occasion
Beer and Doritos.
Big Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment