Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eggs with Pizza spices for breakfast. Why do we let our kids cook, and then eat it?

Haha kids are too cute! And we eat it because we love them!Eggs with Pizza spices for breakfast. Why do we let our kids cook, and then eat it?
Because you did.



Breakfast pizza's can be healthy and a good start to your day if made the right way.
I guess my husband's a kid too... that's what he makes when I let HIM play in the kitchen %26gt;.%26gt;Eggs with Pizza spices for breakfast. Why do we let our kids cook, and then eat it?
I have heard of worse combinations.

Actually, eggs with pizza spices sounds good.

Have you ever put it on pop corn?
my son used to do the same thing and actually i'd rather have his eggs than mine.... lol.
???



What are "pizza spices"?



As far as I can tell, there's no harm in putting spices in ones eggs; why shouldn't you let them cook and eat it?



Eggs are bland; nothing wrong with giving them flavor.



Huevos rancheros and omelettes are breakfast foods. What's the problem?
My son isn't old enough to cook yet, however I know that no matter what he cooks, as long as it can be eaten, I'll be eating it! How can you say no to their little faces, when they made it just for you!?!
Because they are kids and you are a good father.

No comments:

Post a Comment