Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Would u rather eat pizza for breakfast, or bacon and eggs for dinner?!?

Cold Pizza for breakfast is the BESTWould u rather eat pizza for breakfast, or bacon and eggs for dinner?!?
Bacon and eggs for dinner. We do that about twice a month.
I'd rather have youWould u rather eat pizza for breakfast, or bacon and eggs for dinner?!?
eggsare great for the evening meal
pizza for breakfast!
Definitly cold pizza from the night before.
pizza for bfast
both sounds goood!!!!
Pizza for breakfast
that sounds like a good idea. i'll try that tonight. lol :)
I LOVE bacon and eggs at any time of day! (I know this is terrbile for the cholesterol!)
Pizza.
i couldn't stomach eating anything in the morning even tho I should cuz breakfast is the most important meal of the day...but I could go for bacon and eggs at dinner*
I eat %26amp; would prefer "breakfast" foods morning or night.
bacon and eggs for dinner.
pizza for breakfast
Bacon %26amp; Egss for dinner. I love to eat breakfast foods for dinner.
Pizza for breakfast sounds good!
bacon and eggs for dinner. whilst i have ate pizza 4 breakfast on really desperate occasions, i think that it still is more ''civilized'' 2 eat ''bacon %26amp; eggs'' 4 dinner, than pizza 4 breakfast
i had bacon and eggs for dinner once.....or twice! and cold pizza for breakfast rox. x
Bacon and eggs for dinner.
bacon and eggs on pizza.... girl that's why they created breakfast pizza.....
Pizza for breakfast assuming I am sharing it with you...
Bacon and eggs for dinner.



For breakfast I can only eat light stuff, if not, I feel awful all day...
WOULD YOU JUST EAT TODAY AND GET SOMETHING INTO THAT STOMACH OF YOURS??? YOU ARE ALREADY THIN AS A POST, GIRL!!!!
Bacon and Eggs for dinner. I had that last week. With some Home Fries LOL Yumm Yumm.
I do both, and enjoy both.
have done both.. will vote for pizza for breakfast.
Veggie pizza for breakfast. I don't eat bacon.
bacon and eggs for dinner
Pizza for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment