Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Have you ever had pizza for breakfast?

I have indeed, I love saving a slice or two from the night before too eat for breakfast ^_^.Have you ever had pizza for breakfast?
yes, in fact, I have done that a couple of times.
yeaHave you ever had pizza for breakfast?
Yep.



(:
If you've been to college then you love pizza for breakfast. LOL - Thats just a rule.
all the time
I've done that like ten times before, lol. Maybe more..



?Dai Boo?
sometimes but not recently.
yes i have and it was good
Its great for a hang over.
I did this morning! it was grrrrrrrrrrrrate!
Absolutely! I love having it for breakfast. I never really do it but every once in a while it is really good!
heaps of times
Yep
Yes, and I find that cold pizza tastes the best.
Of course =]
YEAHHHH who doesnt???!!!!!
A million times. It's great cold.
Leftovers--absolutely! And sweet breakfast pizza too! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment