Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you usually eat for breakfast? I love the traditional bacon and eggs but my daughter likes cold pizza.?

2 eggs, over easy, with 4 strips of bacon and toast is the bomb!



Cold pizza is pretty great, too.



Usually, though, I'm running behind and I grab one of those crappy, but packed with artificial vitamins, breakfast bars.What do you usually eat for breakfast? I love the traditional bacon and eggs but my daughter likes cold pizza.?
Im sorry, but I am with your daughter. I will take the cold pizza.


GRANOLA BARS AND MY FAVORITE IS CINNOMIN TOASTTWhat do you usually eat for breakfast? I love the traditional bacon and eggs but my daughter likes cold pizza.?
i eat a lil bit of everything that falls in my fall




I normally eat cheerios for breakfast. NIce and easy.
I like many different things for breakfast; it depends on the day.



I like whole wheat cinamon pancakes with vanilla soymilk; English muffins with peanut butter and jam and fruit; egg white fritatta with tomatoes, onion and asparagus with whole grain toast; scrambled egg whites with cheese and a whole wheat English muffin; 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1 T peanut butter mixed in with cinnamon and soy milk...



I could go on and on, I love breakfast. It never gets old.
Cold pizza works for me too but usually I have some toast and a cup of tea. If I'm eating a real breakfast I usually order 2 eggs scrambled, some toast and hashbrowns.
I hate eggs so I'll usually have cereal or toast. On weekends when I have time to cook my favorite is waffles or pancakes.
cookies and coffee
I like to eat some kind of cereal... like Honey bunches of oats...
cold pizza with a glass of cold milk. Sprinkle a little salt on the pizza.
english muffin and cream chesse (super cripy)

No comments:

Post a Comment