Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some different breakfast's that people have enjoyed?

My wife said that my breakfast was odd. I had steamed asparagus (product of Mexico), fresh French bread toasted, and a cup of tea. She said most people have normal things like bacon and eggs, toast, homefries, and coffee, etc. I have heard of people who have had a vanilla milkshake and leftover cold pizza for breakfast. Has anyone else out there have had a supposedly odd breakfast and what was it?What are some different breakfast's that people have enjoyed?
your breakfast sounds awesome, bacon and eggs is just something to make when you have no time and cold pizza is just solid dude... and yes the vanilla milkshake would get me out of bed and rollin... but one of the best things for breakfast is: leftover lasagna from the past night with some xtra cheese on it... mmmmmmm
I'm an oatmeal, walnuts, and blueberry breakfast gal, but when I travel in Europe, I usually have yogurt, breads and cheese. Beans and rice are populr for breakfast in Central America- it all depends on what you're used to. Your breakfast sounds like a yummy lunch to me!What are some different breakfast's that people have enjoyed?
when i was little, living in NY, it was soooo cold, my mom would heat up homemade chicken soup and that was breakfast, we used to eat leftover chicken cutlets, pizza..... italians dont care, we eat anything, anytime of the day.....LOL...... chicken soup sounds great right now.....
Best breakfast I ever had was at the local cafe in Annandale, MN - toast, hash browns and fresh-caught breaded walleye!



My usual breakfast is pizza - I figure all the food groups are covered :)
left over homade taco's re heated or cold, strong black coffee and cranberry juice
Normally I have toast and cereal (boring) mainly because I can't cook much else.

My mum ocasionally does bacon for breakfast, or scrambled eggs.

Steamed asparagus sounds lovely! I once had breakfast at this cafe where I had an English muffin with asparagus and other things on it, and it was weird but tasted good.

My weirdest breakfast was when i was about 10 and i wouldn't eat my dinner (pasta) so my mum kept it for the next morning. It had gone dry so she added milk, and she forced me to eat it. It was not nice at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment