Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ever had pizza for breakfast?

I do all the time it's amazing.Ever had pizza for breakfast?
My eleven year old son had the last piece of Pizza from yesterday evening for breakfast. I would had loved to eat pizza myself, but I love even more to see my son happy.
I had piza pockets for breakfast this morning . they were yummy and i have had pizza for breakfast sometimes its yummy XD i love pizza and Vegtables XDEver had pizza for breakfast?
1 day old pizza tastes great, pop it in the microwave and tastes better than the day i bought it for some reason
Cold beer and hot pizza for dinner... cold pizza and warm beer for breakfast - college survival 101.
you know it!
yes many many times
Every Sunday
MANY, MANY TIMES ... UMMMMMMMMMM YUMMY
sometimes
sometimes.
For sure, even hamburgers and pork %26amp; beans.
yes all the time
yea, I like to heat it up not a fan of cold pizza.
Yes I love eating it cold from the night before.
yesss I love cold pizza for breakfast. I didn't have that in such a long timeeee
cold pizza for breaky. cant go wrong
Yea, but their left overs.
Yup, they serve it at school.
yep
yup i have
Yeah..when I was hungry.
  • muffler
  • things to do in nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment