Friday, February 3, 2012

They say pizza is good for breakfast? Who eats pizza for breakfast?

I do sometimes. I can't stand cold pizza though, it's got to be hot.



Go to yahoo.com homepage. There's a story about it. It's got a video feed from CNN.They say pizza is good for breakfast? Who eats pizza for breakfast?
i could eat pizza for breakfast. I love pizza. especially tombstones being reheated after already being cooked. It tastes so good
I love pizza for breakfast only when i've been up for a bit and had a brew. I warm it up and put extra sauce on it's like the night before all over againThey say pizza is good for breakfast? Who eats pizza for breakfast?
i do cold pizza best
I love pizza and i eat almost anything fro breakfast from egg, to spegatti to pizza to steak. Pizza is good for breakfast b/c its high in carbs and protien and fat. its a complete meal.
I love hot or cold pizza. I eat it in the morning for breakfast also.
Oh cold pizza for breakfast is great!!!
hot or room temperature pizza for breakfast is yummy!
I'll sometimes eat pizza for breakfast.
pizza is great for breakfast my kids and i have leftovers all the time - it has all of the food groups and if you can get over all of the grease the nite before just scrape it off lol
I can eat it for breakfast. I wouldn't want to, but I can and I have done it before.
It's too heavy for our stomach as a breakfast. Fruits and vegetables are better choices.
I love pizza for breakfast, and will eat it hot or cold, depending on the type of pizza it is/flavor of the sauce. Some places have really good cold pizza, and others taste horrible if anything less than scalding.
I like pizza for breakfast once in a while, but not very often. I won't eat it cold, so I heat it up a little bit. It's great with extra cheese on it.
I just had pizza for breakfast this morning :(

Not the healthiest thing on earth, but it was there, and I was in a hurry.
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment