Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is my breakfast of pepperoni pizza and Diet Coke lower carb if I just eat the toppings and toss the crust?

That's hilarious! I had pizza for breakfast and ate most of the crust...The doggie got the ends.

To answer your question: Yes, it would slightly lower the carbs.Is my breakfast of pepperoni pizza and Diet Coke lower carb if I just eat the toppings and toss the crust?
No. Toss the Diet Coke....'diet' sodas are a joke. They are still weight producers......that's a researchable fact.
Too much caffeine! No wonder you're so hyper! And eat the crust and throw out the pepperoni--too much cholesterol. If you didn't have so much snow, I'd bring you some chicken soup.Is my breakfast of pepperoni pizza and Diet Coke lower carb if I just eat the toppings and toss the crust?
LOL - for breakfast I had a mushroom and onion pizza! I ate the crust too. Who's afraid of carbs.
yes, but remember your brain runs on carbs. you can't deprive it too much! that's not really a good breakfast. get you some fruit and yogurt and cereal and mix it up.
YES.
I hear America thinning

The delicious thinning of the poet,

Thinning, with open mouth...
I agree with elyslund, Diet drinks are totally worthless. Why not have some nutritious orange juice or maybe even water!
Yes, but who wants a low carb breakfast.
Your cholesterol levels shot up ......

you have ton of caffine .........

So what the HELL might as well eat the crust too.....
Depends did you eat the pizza warmed... and in the dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment