Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you ever had pizza for breakfast or cereal for dinner?

I eat cereal for dinner all the time, but I prefer real breakfast food in the morning.Have you ever had pizza for breakfast or cereal for dinner?
Yes and it is sooooo delicious to eat it that way.
plenty of times!Have you ever had pizza for breakfast or cereal for dinner?
Yes
yes
Don't know about the cereal thing, but I eat cold pizza every morning
I fry eggs %26amp; bacon all the time for supper,and even yes to pizza early in the morning, rare but have done it
Yeah, I cook breakfast foods for dinner when I'm in a rush. My hubby likes having sausage, eggs, biscuit's and gravy for dinner.
I love cold pizza in the morning. And I eat cereal at night when I am too tired to cook :)
I order a bigger pizza than we need, so I can have some for breakfast. And yes on the cereal for dinner, if I am alone. If not, I cook a meal.
YES
Yes.
Cereal is one of the greatest creations of all time! I get giddy on those children's sugar filled cereals. It gives me a bit of childhood joy! I eat any food at any time of the day. Thank God for IHOP so that I can have my pancakes whenever I want!
All the time.
Sometimes I eat leftover pizza for breakfast then I don't feel like cooking so I just eat cereal for dinner.
yes
  • medical city dallas
  • billy elliot san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment