Monday, February 6, 2012

Is 2 slices of veggie pizza bad for breakfast?

I already ate it. I looked it up and it's 430 calories. It was kind of thin crust with cheese, red onions, green peppers, mushrooms, pineapple, and tomato. Is this bad to eat? We had leftovers from last night and it looked so good.lol. I'm not trying to lose weight or anything. I just want to eat healthier. I usually have oatmeal for breakfast, but not today.Is 2 slices of veggie pizza bad for breakfast?
no, as long as its not every day

evey now and again its fine to treat yourself, lots of peopel eat the leftovers the next day

;-)
Lol! It doesn't really matter what you have for breakfast. by the end of the day you would probably burn all the calories anyway. plus veggie pizza is good for you.Is 2 slices of veggie pizza bad for breakfast?
that isn't a bad calorie amount but its probably not the healthiest thing to eat in the morning but if its once in awhile then thats okay.oatmeal is wayyyyyyy healthier
That sounds absolutely delicious. I wouldn't do it every day, as pizza can be a bit high in saturated fat, but mmmm.
430 per slice? Bad. 430 for the whole thing? Your good.
I eat leftover pizza for breakfast all the time, well whenever we have leftover pizza that is. YUMMY!
I love pizza for breakfast. It's probably better for you than Breakfast pizzas.
Left over pizza is better for breakfast



I eat it all the time
Eat whatever you want! I love veggie pizza. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment