Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you ever eaten pizza for breakfast?

No but maybe I should try it. Sounds yummy.Have you ever eaten pizza for breakfast?
Yes, when its been left over from the night before and i couldn't be bothered to get anything; i saw the pizza and thought i'd just eat that. Didn't seem to taste as nice as the night before though.
Yeah sometimes regular left overs or breakfast pizza,i buy here i live in NY.

http://www.nirchis.com/Have you ever eaten pizza for breakfast?
Yes, it is especially good if the pizza was from a take-out the night before and has been kept in the fridge.
yep - leftover pizza from the night before !
Pizza for breakfast is awesome. I even eat it cold. Mmmmm.....
Yes. Ha ha.
oh yes. many times. cold pizza and a warm beer was my breakfast on many a morning...along with that dreaded hang over...hmmmmm!! sure am glad those days are behind me.
Yahmon
sometimes
Cold pizza for breakfast is the best.
Yes, and it's very tasty
Yep, it's yummy :)
Yes-I have.
Yes i have....
Yes =)
nope

i should try it someday
Yep.
Yeah.
i don't eat pizza
lol yes I have
yes but only when I hadn't been to bed
noo.. i have had it for lunch and dinner but not bk!
.........no?



YES.
nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment