Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does a piece of cold pizza for breakfast count as nutritional?

It does have meat, cheese, bread and vegetable on it if you get the supreme. I look at as a full meal combo. How about you?Does a piece of cold pizza for breakfast count as nutritional?
With a cold beer?............sure it does! LMAO
I'll eat anything that's food for breakfast.Does a piece of cold pizza for breakfast count as nutritional?
sure why not but i dont really like pizza for brakfast
Yeah, but there's more fat then anything, so it's not as nutritional as it may seem. They're really just empty calories, there's little nutritional value, but I guess there's some.
Sometimes, I wonder about that myself. Most people will tell you no, but at least you're eating something. I don't think it's good to eat it cold but eh. Atleast it's something. If you wash it down with my juice you're all good!
At our house leftover pizza is an acceptable breakfast. Even on school days.
It have the same amount of nutritions morning noon or night.
yup, I love cold pizza for breakfast.
sure it does! as long as its a supreme pizza!

damn...now im hungry!!
I agree! It does cover all the food groups!!
Yes! But!! You need at least three slices to be a real breakfast!
A dietitian will agree with you...it has everything one of your food groups needed.
sounds like a superb breakfast.wots breakfast by the way?
Does to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment