Monday, February 6, 2012

Does anyone else like cold pizza for breakfast?

i do, pepporoni stuffed crust is the best. to me at least. and yes people i said for breakfast. not a typo. Does anyone else like cold pizza for breakfast?
hmm, not sure that i ever had it for breakfast, might have to try that sometime, lol
Not really.Does anyone else like cold pizza for breakfast?
I don't think it's good for breakfast or cold...but to each his own.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
yeah but stuffed crust is gross
i find that disgusting
i've never tasted cold pizza
its okay sometimes.
I used to like cold pizza. I have to eat all my pizza hot now. I still eat it for breakfast though.
i eat it cold sometimes .. iprefer it hottt.. but not for brekkie
hell yes and don't forget chicken and ice cream too.
Yes. Yes, I do. Well, not refridgerator cold, but room temperature cold. It's good:)
It's great after a night of partying!
I hate cold pizza
I love pizza so much I could eat it for breakfast (and do sometimes) but I have to heat it in the microwave first. I hate cold pizza.
yeah i like pizza anytime but i like it hot
oh yeah i do....totally nd even my bro does..so there
don't really eat breakfast...but any other time of the day!!
hahahah yes



that sounds like serious stoner food. haha
No - I could never eat Pizza for breakfast hot or cold!
No I like it heated up. Best cheese in the stuffed crust that way, and the flavors come out more. And if there is any grease it melts again into the flavors instead of sitting there on top.
no..

i sure love it when its not cold!!



:)
omg lol and my family laughs at me i love it to.. but just plain cheese 4 me.. who says u have to eat eggs 4 breakfast.. the way i see it is food is food ur mouth once u start to eat ur body doesn't no what it is as long as ur eating and as long as ur tummy is not hungry that's what really matters... good eats to u
oh, yes.i love cold pizza!?
Absolutely!



I do not know how many times I've eaten pizza the next morning. I can't believe some of these folks don't or haven't. It's one of the food groups while in college and it does not matter when you eat it. 20 years out of school and I don't think twice if I eat it cold, for any meal :)
yeah its gud :)
Lols nicely done. I don't eat breakfast. I get real sick if I do.
I absolutely hate it! It must be fresh and warm...yummm...pizza for breakfast isn't ideal as well
Love it i love pizza!!

No comments:

Post a Comment