Friday, February 17, 2012

Do you ever eat pizza for breakfast?

Yes, I sure have - both cold Pizza and heated-up Pizza.



At one time, Domino's made a "Breakfast Pizza" for delivery during the morning hours. It was a regular Saturday event at my house.Do you ever eat pizza for breakfast?
Thank You for the Best Answer.

Report Abuse


Yes, I learned from an ex co worker,she told me it is delicious to eat left over pizza for breakfast, even cold. So when ever we have a pizza party,I got all the left over and enjoyed for breakfast the next day. Thanks for your question.Do you ever eat pizza for breakfast?
Of course I do....and I refuse to put it in the refrigerator like you are supposed to because I don't like the way it tastes after it gets all cold...and I also enjoy a big glass of nice cold milk with it!!! Yummy, yummy in my tummy!!!! One my favorite left over breakfasts!!!
You know, it's never happened, but I woke up at six a few weeks ago and nearly got out of bed to reheat the pizza that was in the fridge for breakfast.
yes..sometimes when there's some left over from the night before..and only if its like a saturday or sunday or if im on vacation and i wake up like at 11 or 10.
eww gross no. i'm like the only person on the face of the earth that doesn't like pizza anyway.
Mmmm, of course! It tastes even better if you heat it up in the oven instead of the microwave. I want pizza now!!
Pizza For Breakfast=Definitely NOT!
yes i love leftover pizza for breakfast
sure..
Yes, regularly.
Cold leftovers to the rescue.



The Muse
totally. Yummy
No but I know several who do, even cold!

soup too but not cold.
All the TIME!!!
absolutely!
Yup, if its leftovers and I am in a rush.
mmmmm cold right out of the fridge.....lol

Every chance I get
Every chance I get!!
WELL, when else would I eat it?!?!?
Yeah, if there is any left over.
i love pizza for breakfast
I have.
Yes!
It is good cold in the morning...
Yes, I have. I'm a rebel.
OF COURSE!!!!

yum
yes i do haha
haha u did this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment