Friday, February 17, 2012

How many people like cold pizza for breakfast?

I do!!How many people like cold pizza for breakfast?
thats part of the fun of ordering in chowing down in the morning
i do. as long as there is no meat on itHow many people like cold pizza for breakfast?
sometimes. cold sweet and sour chicken works well too
Cold pizza is awesome for breakfast - eating it right now.. cajun style (shrimp, crab, crawfish, jalepenos, smoked sausage pizza)



it is the perfect food - has something from all 4 food groups!
Me too, love cold pizza!
I'll eat just about anything anytime, I am not bounded by the meal sterotypes! Gimme pizza for breakfast and an omelet for dinner!
Who doesn't like pizza? I love it for breakfast.
I do!! Especially after a nights-out... so yammi!!!
I do!!!
I do I do I do.. darn, now I am hungry and there is no pizza in the house..
I love it. I think some kinds actually taste better cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment