Friday, February 17, 2012

Have you ever eaten cold pizza and ice cream for breakfast?

0_o.... well... BE HONEST NOW!!!!!!! hahaha (probably no... =P)Have you ever eaten cold pizza and ice cream for breakfast?
I've had cold pizza for breakfast, but not ice cream.

Sounds good though :D



Too bad we don't have either :(
Yes, but not together.Have you ever eaten cold pizza and ice cream for breakfast?
have eaten cold pizza but never with ice cream!!!!
I do that for my birthday every year. :)
not ice cream

but yes cold pizza :)

it was good too.
had cold pizza... not ice cream 0.o

might try it now...
nope but i love to try it
I always nuke the leftover pizza at least...Damn that all sounds good!!
No, my parents would have my head on a silver platter if i even thought about that =)
no i hate cold pizza i cant even eat it if you warm it up i hate it i only like it freash and i dont have icecrream alot only one i had for breakfast icecream not with pizza
  • nada bluebook
  • google translations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment