Monday, February 6, 2012

Anyone eating pizza for breakfast today, besides me?

yup cold pizza

:)



pepperoni wiht lots of cheese and coffee =))Anyone eating pizza for breakfast today, besides me?
nope. i had fruity pebbles and a blueberry muffin.
Today I made us breakfast sanwiches of egg, sausage and cheese but during the week I eat pizza for breakfast a lot! (Or whatever else is left over in the fridge!)Anyone eating pizza for breakfast today, besides me?
i have a lot no not today
hell yeah meat lovers pizza from pizza hut with some fried chicken and yes i had chicken with my pizza this morning with a big cold glass of pepsi yummmmmmmmmm!
MMMMMMmmmmm, I loooove pizza for breakie.
ugggh, i had pizza after the club last night with hella pepper, .......not a good idea
nope i had a tomato and cheese bagel( bought at walmart yumm) toasted with pepper jack cheese and 2 slices of bologna YUMMMMMMM and a glass of orange/pineapple juice
i already had dinner for today..:)) anyway..no..i didn't eat pizza in the morning ..i eat toast and tee..
um i had alfrado lol! But pizza is REALLY good!
Too fatty. Had whole wheat toast with butter spray and coffee.
No, I did that yesterday- from Friday nite Pizza.

Today I had scrambled eggs %26amp; Protien toast.
nope, we had cheese omlette, cheese grits, bacon and sausage, and waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment