Monday, February 6, 2012

How many of you eat pizza for breakfast?

Which came first? The pizza or the egg? zHow many of you eat pizza for breakfast?
Pizza in the morning pizza in the evening pizza at suppertime. When pizza's on a bagel u can have pizza anytime! :D
I like pizza after it has sat out on the counter over night. Room temperature. I don't do it very often but it always brings back memories!How many of you eat pizza for breakfast?
Mmm.. I like it when you have hot pizza at night, save some, and then eat the rest in the morning :) Woo! Cold pizza :D Love it, Deliciouss :D
I can't anymore due to stomach issues but that was my favorite breakfast for years .
MEEE :D It's my favorite breakfast! Great,now i want pizza =/ haha
i love leftover pizza for breakfast!
Cold pizza is a staple in my diet.
pizza from last night is best in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment