Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why does cold peperoni pizza and milk taste so good for breakfast after a hard nite of partying?

Anything with hearty bread like pizza,bagels,hard rolls etc.,along with lots of liquid has always done the trick for me the morning after.I believe it absorbs all that toxic waste we put in our bodies the night before.Had fun doing it though!Why does cold peperoni pizza and milk taste so good for breakfast after a hard nite of partying?
i know, right !!!! xD and everyone's like "Ohhh, f*ck, how can u eat that for breakfast" and im like "dude, i stayed up all night, dancing my a** off, and know im starving, so just give me a break !" hahahaha lol plus, i always loved cold pizza %26lt;3
Because the greasy cold pizza lines the wall of your alcohol laden stomach thus soothing the urge to heave your guts into the toilet.Why does cold peperoni pizza and milk taste so good for breakfast after a hard nite of partying?
Can't tell, all I know is that it's the first thing I look for in thr fridge in the morn, and I'm 64 yrs old. Tasted good for years.
ITS NOT A PARTY AT ALL GOD... STOP TYPING GOD.. STOP TYPING JESUS CHRIST... ERASE ALL COMPUTERS JESUS CHRIST..... GET US ALL OUT OF ALL COMPUTERS JESUS CHRIST............
Cold pizza tastes good anytime.
I love pepperoni pizza, it's my favourite :-)
Cold Pizza
it tastes good all the time....

dont eat pepperoni its bad for ya
i cant imagine why,

feel a belch coming on just thinking of the two together
because that much bread and protein hit you like a brick and knock you out for the night
when your high n drunk it doesnt matter what food taste like

No comments:

Post a Comment