Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who likes pizza for breakfast?

I think its good :pWho likes pizza for breakfast?
Yeah, I like having pizza for breakfast when I wake up at 10 pm. Then, I have cereal for dinner and go to bed until it's dark out again.
I like to eat eat eat, pizza in the morning.Who likes pizza for breakfast?
it's alright.
i love pizza for breakfast.. and i love you
i like cold pizza and cold chicken in the morning.
cold , hot, anytime..
rather have pizza for dinner
who wants a heart attack for lunch?
I just had Dominoes Pizza, it was delicious.
me too(:
Yea pizza is great for break fast. But I more partial to steak though.
Me and I am eating some right now. Leftovers from last nights trip to Pizza Hut.
Yeah, I think so too - with hot sauce and a glass of orange juice.
fat ppl like pizza for breakfast u know ur uncle joe who lives in a trailor and can barley grab the last piece off of his gut
You're correct!I like pizza for breakfast,especially when it's still warm.
I like pizza morning noon and night
I love pizza anytime...and my delivery guy... j/k (he thinks my tips are starting to suck...)

( ^_^ )

it's not even hot when I'm at the door, so yeah it's sucking a just a little bit

pssh...that's all he gets
Oh yes I love it !
Pizza is always good, but you can change it up a bit and make some breakfast pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment