Friday, February 3, 2012

How come the Pizza Hut breadstick box says "dinner tonight, breakfast tomorrow"?

The breadstick box says this, not the pizza box. Is there a large group of people out there who eat breadsticks for breakfast, am i behind in times?How come the Pizza Hut breadstick box says "dinner tonight, breakfast tomorrow"?
Because everyone knows that leftover pizza or breadsticks taste grubbin in the morning
Hey... It's Pizza Hut... I'm lost in the way of the pizza too

^_^How come the Pizza Hut breadstick box says "dinner tonight, breakfast tomorrow"?
It says this so people like myself who like to eat pizza and breadsticks in the morning don't feel ashamed to eat it. I remember eating pizza for breakfast as far back as six years old. Don't get me wrong, I will eat a bowl of fettucini alfredo for breakfast. Whatever I am hungry for at a given time, I will eat it.
BACK IN MY COLLEGE DAYS, MY FRIENDS AND I USED TO EAT LEFT OVER COLD PIZZA AND KOOL-AID FOR BREAKFAST
Cold bread sticks sound gross. It's no the same as cold pizza. It's probably just a marketing disconnect.
They're probably saying you'll have left-overs. Haha. Sounds like my family. : p
what you dont eat take home for breakfest
I think becuase you usually have three or four slices left... this is just enough slices for your little bread stick box.



you eat the bread sticks... save the three slices for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment