Friday, February 3, 2012

Is it bad to eat pizza for breakfast?

I have left over pizza and I'm planning it as tomorrow's breakfast but I'm not sure if that's an unhealthy way to start the day.Is it bad to eat pizza for breakfast?
Enjoy eating your pizza for breakfast. It has dairy (cheese), bread (crust), meat and veggies. Healthy in my book.
Nope I do it all of the timeIs it bad to eat pizza for breakfast?
it may be unhealthy, but its a craving thats gotta be itched
Are you joking? pizza is like sex, any part of da day is good lol, jk. I sure its ok, just drink water before and after to wash it down.
I don't think there is anything wrong with that, I do it every once in a while but it's probably not healthy to do it all the time.
No, I eat left over pizza for breakfast all the time. It fills you up in the morning.
of course not.......i eat cold spaghetti.......cold Pork chops



cold leftover chinese........yum



ps,,eat what you like...we are all living on borrowed time anyway
I do it all the time when I order pizza. Most of the time, I don't finish it all the night before and I have it for breakfast. There ain't a damn thing wrong with it. Eat what you want for breakfast.
No its a great way. More healthy than what I do which is start the day with cookies.
No its not bad for you to eat.
It's fine, some people eat their pizza cold and some people get sick from breakfast type foods.
nooooooooooo
Cold pizza is the breakfast of champions. I wish I could have it every morning. :)
No, I do that all the time. Just balance it out with eating healthier for the rest of the day.
No problem, we do it all the time.
I hope not, that's what my girls ate for breakfast yesterday.
Yea, it's unhealthy, but then again so is a donut. Pizza isn't good for you no matter what time of day you eat it..but we do it anyway.
It's actually good for you. Unless it has pepperoni on it. Does it? Huh?
Eat the pizza, and don't look back
It's good
just not too many slices and u'll be fine
No it's not bad for you. It's good for you. Meat,cheese and bread.
hell no its the best as long as you dont eat it cold
No, I do too it's the best.. Just eat a healthy dinner..
It don't matter much.
It is never bad to eat Pizza. It is good at anytime of the day. I love Pizza!
No it's not.
no, it's better hot?
No, its not bad! If you feel like eating it, then go ahead
I do it all the time all it does is give you major gas
of course not.
  • bully dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment