Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you ever called a pizza place and asked them if they were open for breakfast?

Nope :)Have you ever called a pizza place and asked them if they were open for breakfast?
no, BUT there are pizza shops in chicago and lasvegas who are open for breakfast and tehy do serve breakfast style pizza !
not yet.......Have you ever called a pizza place and asked them if they were open for breakfast?
only the ones that are open 24/7



some of them do serve breakfast pizzas
Nope.

I called them once and asked if they were open for dinner and they hung up on me...I wonder why.huuuum???^%$%26amp;#?
Pizza is good breakfast food. :D
Nah...I just eat the leftovers
No ........................................鈥?/div>
  • 11 months ago
  • Report Abuse

no
yes, once
no, but I would love to right now.
I'm gonna try that, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment