Thursday, February 9, 2012

Do you like eating cold pizza for breakfast?

Yes, cold pizza is the best (:Do you like eating cold pizza for breakfast?
I USUALLY PREFER TO EAT A CROISSANT OR PANCAKES AND DRINK A CUP OF CAPPUCCINO , BUT PIZZA IS OK TOO, SOMETIMES THE NEXT DAY IT TASTES EVEN BETTER!!!! = )
sometimes, I really like pizzaDo you like eating cold pizza for breakfast?
Yep! All the time!
Yes, I do, but I usually warm it in the Microwave first.
sure.....if i wanted diarrhea the whole day of course i would have pizza in the morning



-_-
i can deal with it.. makes the crust takes really good when its cold
YES



i almost did that this morning but i'm "dieting" ahah
yeah its awesome
No. I have a microwave.
i love cold pizza
yes, but not as much as frozen pizza. :)
Yes Love iTTTT!
Love it



: )
yes! HAHA I just did this morning!
no way
no way i like my food hot
no
if there was nothing else to eat yes l would
no I just heat it up :)
Never.... Who does that?
i warm it up.







YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment