Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's for breakfast???

There's a story on Yahoo about how pizza for breakfast may not be such a bad thing. Good news for me because I've been known to munch a slice or 2 at 5AM. I doubt that Yahoo advocaes popping a top on a cold Rolling Rock, though.





Anyway, my question is "What's the oddest thing you've eaten or otherwise ingested for breakfast?" Since pizza isn't all that strange I'll confess that I used to love cold Jack-In-The-Box tacos in the morning. Can anyone top that?|||Cold manicotti with meat sauce, lukewarm garlic toast, a can of Red Bull, and a Klondike bar. I didn't feel like scrambling eggs.|||After a night of way too many martini's/heavily drinking and not enough food, the next morning i would LOVE to find some cold chinese food to dig into - GROSS but YUM!|||Macaroni %26amp; Cheese..Skittles And Orange Juice


That Was From Yesterday =]|||I like oysters on the half shell and a bloody Mary.|||Id say big beefy cream filled sausages.|||chorizo with eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment