Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can You Eat a Domino's Pizza For The Whole Day?

I bought dominos pizza and had it for breakfast. I also just had it for lunch. If I eat it for dinner aswell and don't eat anything else, is this ok? Is it really bad? How many calories do you think I would have consumed (It's a pepperoni and cheese pizza and has 10 slices.)|||Yep, I can eat Domino's Pizza for two days!!



:-)|||Burning up calories became a piece of cake (LOL) for me when I started experimenting with acai berry. I realize they say that pills do not work, but they sure worked for me, and they have been showcased on CNN too. There is a free trial on at the moment at http://hatits.myinshape.info , try it out, what's the worst that could happen?|||there are about 297 calories in one slice of the pizza so yeah thats a bit much for one day.
  • mexican food
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment