Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spiritually speaking, what did you have for breakfast this morning?

I had two slices of cold cheese pizza and a cherry pepsi.|||Broiled giraffe steak, scrambled quail eggs and wild locusts drenched in honey all washed down with some fresh goat's milk. Yum, yum!|||I had "breakfast" at 3 this afternoon (and I was up by 7:30). That leftover chicken and cheese quesadilla I rustled up sure did hit the spot.





I'm not a big eater, it's all I've had today.





:)|||Three baked 'taters with one stick of butter each, and some sour cream (but not on the 'taters). IJR left the cream out over night, and by the time IJR drank it this morning, it was sour.|||Two spiritually poached eggs over spiritual spinach, with a modicum of meditative sausage gravy. Oh, and coffee.|||Spiritually speaking, you say? A Rockstar and a peach cigar :D|||Mushroom pizza (re-heated) and coke zero.|||Homemade sourdough waffles..............Mmmmmmm|||nothing! im jealous of the cherry pepsi!|||You had a very healthy breakfast...........





I had cereal.|||Nothing, woke late had pancakes for lunch.|||Corned beef hash 2 eggs over easy some wheat toast|||Cheese and wine|||Nothing...I slept past breakfast so I went for lunch.|||I had waffles.





I made them with my brand new waffle maker :)|||Do you break fast in the land of Oz?|||main course of acts and a side of daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment