Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is your ideal breakfast?

Yesterday I asked what was everyones ideal pizza topping and i got some interesting results. Today I am interested in everyones ideal breakfast. I usually start my day off with an egg white omlete, apple sauce, half a grapefruit, and either cranberry juice or milk. What is your ideal breakfast?|||WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST


She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee鈥?br>

Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.


Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.


Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.


And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.





=P|||Ideal breakfast is 3 eggs scrambled lightly with cheese, two nice meaty, spiced-filled sausages, grits with cheese, and a nice hearty toasted bread with strawberry jelly. A large glass of grapefruit juice and coffee.|||i usually just have a piece of toast, with cream cheese and a glass of milk. i don't really have time to eat in the morning, trying to get ready for school|||A warm chocolate chip pancake with Jif peanut butter spread on top and drizzled with Mrs.Butterworth's light syrup. A fresh cold strawberry banana smoothie topped with light whipped cream|||Cake with frosting is my favorite breakfast. And, I have all day to burn it off!|||Crispy hashbrowns with ketchup.|||my ideal breakfast is half boiled eggs %26amp; toast|||My ideal breakfast is Sunnyside up with 2 bacons, along with a few hashbrowns, and a cup of coffee. Also pancakes and waffles, but my stomach can't hold all that food. Everyday, I eat something very small, but I mostly end up skipping breakfast. I know it's not healthy, but I feel bad in the morning sometimes when I see or smell food.|||Ideal healthy breakfast? Or ideal breakfast that tastes good?





Healthy is an omelet, with onions, tomato, havarty cheese, lots of mushrooms and a dab of light sour cream served with a blueberry muffin and half a liter of water.





Tastes good is Denny's French Slam. French toast, bacon, sausage and butter %26amp; maple syrup.





I'm hungry now. I don't suppose you could deliver the Denny's to me at my house...





TX Mom|||cereals with skimmed milk and fruit - usually a banana or an apple.|||2 pancakes, with banans over top, and banana flavored syrup, and butter. 2 slices of bacon, and a glass of apple juice.





The best breakfast ever at Eat 'n Park!|||Almost anything as long as I don't have to make it.|||Cheese grits,bacon, eggs, toast, and a nice cold glass of orange juice|||I love a mixture of oatmeal and millet flakes made with milk, apple juice, raisins and cinnamon|||Not typical, but ideal (trust me, I had low sugar instant oatmeal this morning):





A broccoli and sharp cheddar omelet, home fries with caramelized onions, turkey sausage patties, and lots of pumpernickel toast with lots of butter. Plus a vanilla latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment