Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

I warmed up some pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut, with a bottle of Apricot Crystal Light.





:P





you?


%26lt;3|||Leftover ravioli from last night.





There's nothing like leftover ravioli to make me awake...that is, when my eyes aren't half closed and I accidently spoon it into my nose...|||Chocolate and Almond Amish Friendship Bread.





*is met with silence*





You know, the bread where you get the dough in a plastic bag from a friend, then you make the bread but leave some extra dough on purpose, put it in a bag, and pass it to the next friend?





*crickets chirping*





Well, it tastes good!|||4 chicken fillets and mustard with mixed vegies ^^|||A smoothie from the gym. Its called an elvis but its banana, peanut butter, grapes, yogurt and some other stuff. its soooo good.|||Nada.|||Pancakes :D|||Eggo waffels|||blueberry flavored instant cereal.|||Cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch!|||I didn't eat breakfast this morning :(|||Hot Cocoa! %26lt;3|||A Bud Light|||Bacon egg cheese on a biscuit|||Air|||had a dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment