Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Diet for today..did i do ok, and can i afford another slice of pizza?

For breakfast i had chocolate donut


Lunch Turkey sandwich


Dinner two slices of homemade pizza with wheat dough like early at 5 to6





I am hungry i just had a apple.





Is it ok that i eat another slice of pizza|||You probably didn't take in too many calories today but I don't think you're eating a well balanced diet either. More lean meat, veggies, and fruit will balance it out a bit. Save the pizza for tomorrow and have a high protein snack tonight.|||I wouldnt


I think eating after 7:00 is not such a great idea. Try drinking somthing you will be better off Diet soda or water. or just sleep it off|||homemade pizza oh man, now your making me hungry :P


maybe you should save it for tomorrows breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment